[Cheorwon] Woljeongri Station
- Address3591, Pyeonghwa-ro, Cheorwon-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationTourism Office of the Iron Triangle Battlefield : (033)450-5558~9
- Hours of use• Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- security tour (Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri) 10:40 departure, 13:30 departure
- security tour (Sat, Sun, National holidays) 10:40 departure, 13:30 departure, 14:30 departure
- HolidaysClosed every Tuesday, January 1, Children’s day, Lunar New Year and Korea Thanksgiving Day
※ DMZ Peace Marathon competition (During September)
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedMay 8, 2018
Nearest station of Southern limit line, meet the Iron horse that wants to run
Woljeongri station was the halt of Gyeongwon Line, and it is the typical transit which is nearest station of Southern limit line. Gyeongwon Line originally had a role in transporting agricultural products and seafood. Wreckage of the train in current station is a symbol that we can see the reality of division. Sign that says 'The Iron Horse would like to run' just adds sadness.
Current Woljeongri history was restored in 1988; you can reach woljeongri station by city package tour that starts in Baengmagoji Station. Each year, many tourists visit woljeongri to see ‘the second tunnel’, Peace observatory, Cheorwon labor, etc.
[Shuttle bus fee]
• Method of use
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.