[Yanggu] Eulji Observatory
- AddressIhyeon-ri, Haean-myeon, Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do
- Information• Yanggu County Economy & Tourism Department : (033)480-2251
• Yanggu Unification Hall : (033)480-2674
- Hours of useEntrance request available up to 16:00
- HolidaysClosed every Monday
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
The peaks of Geumgangsan Mountain over the other side, and the punch bowl under the feet
Eulji Observation Platform, located near the Military Demarcation Line, is now one of the most informative relics dating back to the Korean Conflict. From the Eulji Observation Platform, four peaks (Chail, Wolchil, Mireuk, Ilchul Peaks) other than Biro Peak of Geumgangsan Mountain is visible and on clear days. Plus, the Eulji Observatory is famous for its perfect view of the ‘punch bowl’ in Haean-myeon of Yanggu-gun. The punch bowl surrounded by concave highlands always presents the best scenery.
位于6.25战争当时成为激战地的加七峰棱线海拔1,049米高的乙支展望台，是高10米、建筑面积324㎡的二层混凝土板建筑物。竣工当时，需要军队的许可之后出入，但1998年开始，游客可以当天出入。位于军事分界线开始大约1公里南侧地点，天气好的时候，在乙支展望台可以看到金刚山毘卢峰之外的四个山峰（遮日峰、月出峰、弥勒峰、日出峰）。而且，乙支展望台是可以眺望以‘Punch Bowl’闻名的杨口郡海岸面一带地最优场所。在很高的高地凹状围绕的Punch Bowl，在四季任何时候都给我们展现秀丽的风景。
Yanggu County, Korea Tourism Organization
[Package Tickets](Tour of Eulji Observatory, 4th cave, and War Memorial Museum)
- Security Tour (Eulji Observatory, 4th cave, and War Memorial Museum) Entrance request could be done at the Yanggu Unification Hall until 16:00
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.