[Paju] Dora Observatory
- Address310, Je3ttanggul-ro, Jangdan-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationDMZ Ticketing Office : (031)954-0303
Paju City Tourism Office : (031)940-8523
- Hours of useTicketing Hours : 09:00~15:00
- HolidaysClosed every Monday, holidays(except Sat/Sunday and New Year's Day, Korean Thanksgiving Day)
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
The excitement of facing the land of North Korea, and the near city of Gaeseong and the town of Gijeongdong
Situated in Paju, Gyeonggi-do and at the northernmost point of the Military Demarcation Line of the Western Front, the Dora Observatory replaced the previous Songaksan Observation Post which was closed. From the observatory, visitors can overlook North Korea and its various locations including Gaeseong, Songaksan Mountain, Jangdan Station, and Gijeongdong town. Because this area restricts civilian access, visitors must participate in the DMZ Peace & Security Tourist Program (implemented by Paju) to visit the observatory. Either starting from Imjingak Resort or Dorasan Station, the course goes through the Dora Observatory, the 3rd Tunnel, Dorasan Station, and Imjingak. ID must be accompanied to go to the Dora Observatory.
Paju City, Korea Tourism Organization
[DMZ Linked Tour Charges]
500 auditorium seats, VIP room, Situation room, Parking lot, and others
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.