[Ganghwa] Ganghwa Peace observatory
- Address797, Jeonmangdae-ro, Yangsa-myeon, Ganghwa-gun, Incheon-si
- InformationGanghwa Facilities Management Corporation: (032)930-7062
- Hours of use• Jan, Feb, Nov, Dec: 09:00~17:00
• Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct: 09:00~18:00
• May, June, July, Aug : 09:00~19:00
- HolidaysOpen all year round
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
See the land of North Korea and their people, with your naked eyes.
Ganghwa peace observatory is a 4 story building with a basement. The basement and the 4th floor are only for the military. The first floor is a souvenir shop, administrative office, and a guest room, and a restaurant that sells such North Korean specialties. The digital tree also installed on a desire to appease the meaning of unity and the reunification of separated families. The second floor has a video room, where you will see the comparison of the North and South army, and background of the war. On the third floor, you can see the mountains of the North Korea.
Facilities for the disabled
Toilet, Parking area, Elevator
• First floor
• Third floor
• Observatory lecture(takes 1 hour)
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.