[Yeoncheon] Yeolsoe Observatory
- Address1375-1, Dongnae-ro, Shinseo-myeon, Yeoncheon-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationTourism Department of Yeoncheon county : (031)839-2061
- Hours of useOpen:09:00~16:00
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
Closed Gate of Reunification, The Yeolsoe Observatory with Full of Wish for Open the Gate
Yeolseo Observatory (Key observation platform) is located on Gyeonggi-do, Yeoncheon-gun, Sinseo-myeon. The place named ‘Key of Unification’, where you can see North Korea and DMZ in one scene and located right front at the Southern Limit Line. Visitors have tied ribbons to the barbed wire fence, wishes for the unification of the two Koreas. Within the observatory is an exhibit of items that North Koreans use in their daily life and also of military equipment giving visitors a glimpse into life in the Communist State.
Yeoncheon county, Korea Tourism Organization
• How to Enter
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.