[Cheorwon] Sundam Valley
- AddressGuntan-ri, Galmal-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCheorwon-gun Culture & Tourism : (033)450-5151
- HolidaysOpen all year around
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
While the Hantangang River flows leisurely, take a look at the beautiful valley decorated with rocks of different characteristics.
Sundam Valley is known as the most beautiful among the valleys located at the long Hantangang River. Mystical rocks, cliffs looking like a sculpture, and ponds join to make pleasurable scenery. There is enough water every season and rare natural sand field spreads in the valley. At the back of the Sundam Valley flows a back river, which is considered as the best venue for rafting. Every summer, rafting lovers continue their visits.
Sometimes, the pure beauties of Sundam Valley are just the unique rocks catching the attetion at the middle of the river. From neat and folded rocky layers, to random-like rocks flowing with the silent river water, different rocks provide special scenes.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.