[Cheorwon] Soisan Mountain, Ecological woods & green way
- AddressSan 1, Sayo-ri, Cheorwon-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCheorwon-gun Culture & Tourism : (033)450-5151
- HolidaysOpen all year around
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
Step by step, going into the true aspect of nature stored within for a long period of time
Soisan Mountain is a small mountain of 362m altitude, standing distinctively on a plain. The mountain is small but it holds unspoiled nature. The planar landscape surrounding the mount makes the wide view of the scenery from the summit remarkable. Public entrance to Soisan Mountain was not granted, since it was a military area for a long period of time. After a long agreement, the ecological woods and the green way were developed, and public access was granted. After Soisan Mountain has opened, many of the visitors have found peace of mind and stability, looking at the unharmed forest and clean environment. The total route of the green way reaches up to 4.8km, and 3 minor routes from the main way are developed.
‘Mine flower way (1.3km)’ reminds us of the mine-safe area and GOP and expresses our divided reality and the hope blooming within. You can also feel the environment of Soisan Mountain, while walking the all-natural path of ‘Ecology forest way (2.7km)’. ‘Bongsudae Up way (0.8km)’ is the path to reach the summit of the mountain to take a look down upon the wide field it bears. You can even feel your chest fresh watching at the view at the summit.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.