[Ongjin] Kongdol Seashore
- Address1764-7, Nampo-ri, Baengnyeong-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon
- InformationOngjin-gun Tourism & Culture : (032)899-2210
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
Clear and blue seashore of Baengnyeongdo Island where small, round, and colorful pebbles are spread
Kongdol seashore of Baengnyeongdodo, where small, round, clear pebbles are spread by a huge number, is formed about 1km along the seaside of Nampo-ri, Baengnyeongdo Island. The round pebbles of Kongdol are made by the break-down of the quartzite which forms most of the soil of Baengnyeongdo Island. They make buoyant sounds as the wave collides with them. The colors of the pebbles- white, brown, reddish-brown, reddish-grey, and more- show varied colorful characteristics and beautify the seaside view. Not only that taking a walk stepping on the pebbles alone can be a miraculous experience, but also pebble fomentation therapy,with a surprising positive effect on dermatitis, can be experienced.
Ongjin County, <Guide to Safety experience in the 5 islands of West Sea> from Ministry of Security and Public Administration
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.