[Paju] Paju English Village
- Address40 Ereumsil-ro, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si ,Gyeongki-do
- InformationPaju English Village : (031)956-2323
- Hours of use09:30~18:00
※ Monday : No daily experience program
※ Tuesday : No daily experience program
※ After 6pm, admission is free. It is closed at 10:00
※ Schedules are flexible according to the conditions of village.
※ Schedules of New Year and Thanksgiving Day will be noticed in advance in the website. ※You should get the experience admission for entering the village.
- HolidaysOpen all year around
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
- Admission for the musical : 10,000won
- Daily experience admission : 8,000won
- 3 people family experience admission : 40,000won
- 4 people family experience admission : 50,000won
- Street experience admission : Free
- Camping guests : Seven people get 50 % off or free for the musical
- Disabilities and Men of national merit get 50% off for admission, the musical
※ Reservation for a group(School), please call us before visiting. (1588-0554)
※ Free visitors(camping, book club, invitation) and social commerce customers before 5. 31 are free for Street english experience.
※ If you get a discount, you should bring the documentary evidences. (Individual visitor only)
※ You get a daily experience or English musical admission, you don’t need to get an extra admission.
• Entrance/Commercial Facilties
- Turn off you cell phone in the musical and the educational program.
- No photography allowed during the musical and the class.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.