[Paju] Paju Book City
- AddressAsia Publishing Culture Information Center, 145 Hwedong-gil, Paju-si, Gyeongki-do
- InformationAsia Publishing Culture Information Center : (031)955-0050
- Hours of use• Hours to tour
- Tuesday~Saturday 10:00~17:00
- HolidaysSunday, Monday, Holidays of Lunar New Year and Thanksgiving Day
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
Paju Book City, the place that human meets nature, and culture meets industry.
Paju Book City is the publishing cultural community in Freedom Avenue, Paju. A lot of publishers, who have the same opinions, gathered to create an association and worked for 17 years together, and then it finally became what it is now. Its the main objective is to merge the whole process related to a book, such as publishing plan, edit, printing and distribution into one to achieve the development of Korean publication industry. It looks like an industry city based on the book, however, it is the eco-friendly culture space to breathe with the nature as well as the architectural culture city to show Korean architectural beauty. Currently, over 100 publishers and about 150 industries related to publication are living in the their own buildings.
It is getting popular, so it provides various field-trip programs. There are a tour of the modern publication to understand the making process of the book with the modern type printing, an eco experience center to give a chance to read books related to the ecological environment and explore the ecology outside, and a permanent exhibition of technical books related to general arts.
Check up this website
Hanulsiso Chaeksarang, Areudium, Borichaek Playground, Paper Gallery, Mimesis Art Museum, Yeolrinchaekdeul Book Cafe, and etc.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.