[Goyang] Baedari Korean Traditional Wine Museum
- Address120-24, Suyeogi-gil, Deogyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationBaedari Korean Traditional Wine Museum: (031) 967-8052
- Hours of use- Weekdays 10:00-18:00
- Weekends 10:00-19:00
- HolidaysClosed Mondays
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
Baedari Korean Traditional Wine Museum, everything about Korean traditional liquor
It is the private liquor museum named “Baedari”, which was the old name of Jugyo-dong. It displays tools related to liquor and the manufacturing process to show the collections of a brewery. Baedari brewery, which has been operated for five generations and has preserved Korean traditional liquor, now produces “Baedari Cheonnyeoncho Makgeolli” made of organic rice and the eastern prickly pear produced in Goyang.
In the first exhibition hall, you can see the history of Korean liquor from the Unified Silla period to the present, and in the second hall, a wax figure brewing alcohol at the end of the Joseon Dynasty. On the outside, there is Korean traditional farm equipment and a cafe with free samples of all kinds of liquor of Baedari brewery. On the second floor, there is a space for group seminars and community meetings.
First Exhibition Hall, Second Exhibition Hall, Cafe, Outdoor Exhibition Hall, etc
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.