[Yangju] Yangju Olleung
- Address255-41, Hoguk-ro, JangHeong-myeun, Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Information• Seoohreung office: (02)359-0090
• Olleung branch: (031)855-5228
- Hours of usePrivate
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
Tomb of unfortunate queen who had to divorce her husband for political reasons, Queen Dangyeong
Yangju Olleung Royal Tomb is the tomb of the 11th king of Joseon’s 1st queen, Queen Dangyeong. She was from Geochang, daughter of Shin Soo Geun. In the year 1499, she was married to Jungjong. She became a queen during 1506, but due to her father’s opposition, she was ejected after seven days. When she was 71, she was buried without an heir. In the year 1739 she was reinstated as queen and her tomb was transferred to its current place. It is historic site No.210, and a UNESCO world heritage site, but it is disclosed to public. However, if you request a survey for academic purposes, it is possible to access it only on a limited basis.
Since its limited area, if you need technical support, please contact Seoohreung office
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.