[April] Goryeosan Mountain Azalea Festival in Ganghwa
- placenear Goryeosan, Gocheon-ri, Naega-myeon, Ganghwa-gun, Incheon-si
- InformationGanghwa Cultural Festival : (032)930-3621
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedApril 13, 2018
A scenery of Goryeosan Mountain in spring wearing a pink dress like a shy bride’s ruddy cheeks
The pink azalea blooms everywhere in mid-April in Goryeosan Mountain in Ganghwa. The most azaleas stretch for about 1km, from the summit ridge leading up to 355 peak. Visitors slow down and enjoy the scenery of Goryeosan Mountain finely dyed pink. This festival opens in not only Goryeosan Mountain but Ganghwa Dolmen Park having a photo exhibition and a flower tea tasting event, as well as experience events such as making a kite and face painting. Hiking is mostly started from Jeokseok Temple, Baengnyeonsa Temple, and Cheongryun Temple. Among these areas, Baengnyeonsa Temple is the closest to the azalea habit.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.