[January] Hantangang River Ice Trekking Festival in Cheorwon
- placeHantangang River, Jeongyeon-ri, Galmal-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationTourism and Culture Department of Cheorwon : (033)450-5151
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Walk along the frozen river, the basalt valley created by hot lava
The freezing winter in Cheorwon is famous, Cheorwon holds a unique winter festival with this regional characteristic. Hantan-river Ice Trekking Festival gives an opportunity of watching Jusangjeolli Cliff of the Hantan-river valley composed of basalt while taking a walk on the frozen river. The main program is trekking on the frozen Hantan-river, and other events are a photo contest, snow-sleddding with sack, top-spinning games and human curling games. While you can enjoy rafting in summer in Hantan-river, you can admire the different winter scenery.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.