[June] Yondae-ri Hwangtae Festival in Inje
- placeYongdae3-ri, Buk-myeon, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationYongdae-ri Hwangtae Festival: (033)462-4808
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Yongdae-ri Hwangtae Festival with the natural masterpiece created by Yongdae-ri’s snowy fields
Hwangtae(means Pollack) Festival takes place in Inje-gun Yongdae-ri that is famous for the national best quality Pollack. During the winter, the pollack repeatedly freezes and melts in the cold wave and the snow. And then, it is sure to become to be tasty and nutritious. It started from 1999, it has developed with interests and supports, finally it became a representative pollack festival. It has various experience events, including fishing a pollack, peeling skin of pollack, making a dried pollack and pollack Gangjeong, besides, cultural events, such as performances of the military band, Nanta, ring throw, and nail art.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.