[October] Jeongok-ri Paleolithic Festival in Yeoncheon
- place1510, Yangyeon-ro, Jeongok-eup, Yeoncheon-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationPaleolithic Festival Committee : (031)839-2561
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedJune 2, 2021
Paleolithic Festival that is the largest in the world is held annually in the historic site of Yeoncheon Jeongok-ri. Recently, 2.3 million people visited for three years, and it is the one of top ten festivals of Gyeongki-do. It has international exchanges exhibitions of paleolithic experience and exploration of paleolithic village. Also, there are various performances and cultural concerts to learn and experience the prehistoric age.
Yeoncheon County, Korea Tourism Organization
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.