[October] Pickled Shrimp Festival in Ganghwa
- placenear Oepo-ri, Naega-myeon, Ganghwa-gun, Incheon
- InformationPickled Shrimp Festival of Ganghwa : (032)932-9331
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The festival introducing various attractions and pickled shrimps with the rich flavour of the sea of Ganghwado Island
The coast of Ganghwado Island, where Imjingang River, Yeasunggang River, and Hangang River meet together, is famous for pickled shrimps. This festival is opened with generous hospitality in the land of abundance. It is widely known for the good taste and rich nutrition of pickled shrimps made of fresh shrimps caught in the coast of Ganghwado Island and salt from Samsan. Let’s try the pickled shrimps recognized for its great quality, so that was for the king’s side dish long ago. There are pickled shrimps for sale and some events, such as the music festival, the various concerts, the auction of pickled shrimps, and catching eels.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.