[September] Heyri Pan Festival in Paju
- place82-105, Heyrimaeul-gil, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationCulture and Tourism Departmeht of Paju City : (031)940-8522
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The representative festival of Heyri Art Village to bring harmony between artists and the public, Nature and Art
Heyri Pan Festival in Paju provides a chance to experience various cultural arts with art and nature as a theme. It has reading a poem, a jazz concert, performances of play and dance, and various exhibitions in Hey-ri Art Village in full of the beautiful and artistic buildings. It gives a chance to communicate with artists by visiting their studios. It holds a drawing contest and a photographic contest.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.