[October] Buksori Festival in Paju
- place145, Hoedong-gil, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationBuksori Festival Committee of Paju : (031)955-0079
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
A feast of book and knowledge, a reader and a writer in Paju Book City
Paju Buksori Festival is a book festival for people who love a book. This knowledge-based festival is still in its infancy, but it is attracting great attentions. It has some events, such as a national book club for passionate readers and a national writing event, to enjoy Paju Book City that is the world’s only publishing cluster. Besides, it supports publishers of outside of Book City and creators related to publication industry, and gives a mentoring program to help young people who hope for going into the publishing world. People related to knowledge industry, from writers to readers gather in this festival.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.