[September] DMZ Peace Festival in Inje
- placePyunghwa Park, Seoheung-ri, Seohwa-myeon, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCulture and Tourism Department of Inje : (033)460-2082
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
A festival with wishes for peace in the DMZ
DMZ Peace Festival in Inje opens to introduce the value of peace and bring to the harmony and the unity of the public and the army in Seohwa-myeon, Inje-gun nearby the DMZ on September. It has many events, such as the grand opening ceremony, the ceremony of wishes for peace, building a stone tower to wish for peaceful reunification, Nanta and Samulnori. Also, there are experience programs, for example, mountain village’s food tasting event, exploration of the ecology of the DMZ and catching a trout with bare hands. There is a Special Product Exhibition Shop to taste and buy specialities of Inje County.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.