[August] DMZ Marathon in Yanggu
- placeBangsan-myeon, Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCulture & Tourism Department of Yanggu: (033)480-2251
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The special course to appreciate the beautiful scenery of the path to Geumgangsan Mountain
DMZ Marathon of Yanggu-gun is held from the path to Geumgangsan Mountain in the northern restricted civilian area to Dutayeon. It offers the full course, the half course, the 10km course and the 5km course. Departure location is in the military camp, also it has some event. Most of courses are in the area that is difficult to access for the public, and it is unique in running on the unpaved road in the unspoilt nature. Participants regard as a battle with myself or a boot camp for summer rather than a competition. While running, they can enjoy the beautiful sights of the northernmost of the path to Geumgangsan Mountain and various wildflowers.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.