[October] Taebongje in Cheorwon
- placeCheorwon Public Stadium
- 53-1, Galmal-ro, Galmal-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCulture & Tourism Department of Cheorwon : (033)450-5151
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Taebongje, that is the representative art and culture festival, has been handed down from generation to generation
Taebonje in Cheorwon-gun is the representative cultural art event on October. Cheorwon that was the capital of Taebongguk, is the best fertile breadbasket of the central area as well as the strategic point. It is held on October to give chances to admire the tradition, inherit the folk culture and celebrate a good harvest with local residents living in concord.
The events on the eve of the festivals are Taebongjerye and performances by celebrities, and in the day of main festival, it has an opening ceremony, various folk plays, relent shows, the parade and the performance of coronation ceremony. Also, there are Korean wrestling, swing, Korean jumping game, writing contest, exhibitions of illustrated poems and singing contest.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.