[September] Dak-galbi•Mak-guksu Festival in Chuncheon
- placeIn front of Chuncheon Station
- Chuncheon station, 1, Pyeonghwa-ro, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
- InformationChuncheon Dak-galbi • Mak-guksu Committee : (033)250-4347
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The typical food in Chuncheon, it is a festival of spicy stir-fried chicken and buckwheat noodles
Someone who has been in Chuncheon has tired Dak-galbi and Mak-guksu that are famous food in Chuncheon. Originally, It had opened as Dak-galbi Festival and Mak-guksu Festival separately, these were merged into one in 2008, and it has held together until now. The name of festival is Mak-guksu in the odd-numbered years and Dak-galbi in the even-numbered years.
The place of festival in front of Chuncheon station is always crowded with people who enjoy Dak-galbi and Mak-guksu. Since it is held in front of the station, it is easy to find and move to other places, so the number of travelers is increasing year after year. It has diverse cultural events, including a performance of professional artists and the public, and experience events, like making a Mak-guksu,. You do not miss the road games for opening ceremony and fireworks.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.