[April] Kim Yu-jeong Literary Festival in Chuncheon
- place25, Sille-gil, Sindong-myeon, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
- InformationKim Yu-jeong Literature Village : (033)261-4650
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Let’s meet ‘Spring, Spring’ in Kim Yu-jeong Literature Village and celebrate Kim Yu-jeong who is a writer full of humor.
A quiet town is bustling. A symposium on Yu-jeong Kim’s life and works is held, and his novels are recited. People take part in the essay contest. There are diverse event, such as a contest to pick a heroine of his novels, Spring Spring and Camellia, who is Jeomsun, and a knee-wrestling match. There are many things to see and play everywhere in the village.
It is not all things to play. The point of this festival is to celebrate Yu-jeong Kim as a writer. It gives a chance to read his novels again to describe the reality of rural villages at the dark age of 1930 with his unique humor and indigenous language. The main purpose is to find a talented rookie. It provides a chance to look back his achievement of the history of literature through Kim Yujeong Writing Contest, Kim Yujeong Literary Award and Remember Kim Yujeong National Literary Award that college students and the public take part in.
※ It is held on June in 2014 as an exception.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.