[December] DMZ Punch Bowl Siraegi Festival in Yanggu
- placeYanggu Unification Hall, 720, Hu-ri, Haean-myeon, Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationYanggu County Culture and Tourism : (033)480-2251
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Taste delicious and nutritious dried radish greens, DMZ Punch Bowl Siraegi Festival
品尝味美且营养丰富的名品干菜，DMZ Punch Bowl干菜庆典
Haean-myeon of Yanggu-gun, alias Punch Bowl Village is famous location to produce good quality dried radish greens. Since 2006, Yanggu County opens the festival with Punch Bowl dried radish greens.
杨口郡海岸面，亦称为Punch Bowl村庄，是高品质的干菜而闻名的地区。2006年开始在杨口郡利用Punch Bowl干菜，举办DMZ Punch Bowl干菜庆典
The festival has experience programs, for example, gathering Deodeok and wild greens, weaving a hank, heating a rice-cake mallet, and peeling a skin of white radish, besides, things to see, such as Korean classical music concert, and the saxophone concert. Also, there are various events, for example, au auction for agricultural products, speciality food market places and food and traditional teas tasting events.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.