[January] The New Year Festival in Hwajinpo Lake
- placeHwajinpo Beach, 386 Hwajinpo-ro, Hyunnae-myun, Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationTourism & Culture Department of Goseong county office : (033)680-3361
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Praying for the reunification of Korea with the rising red sun
How would you feel if you watched the first sunrise of a New Year at the northernmost of East Sea in Korea? The number of visitors has increased year after year to see varied events, like military band performances and vocal music performances, and fireworks in the beautiful Hwajinpo Beach. It is so impressive that people pray for the reunification of Korea with the peaceful sunrise, when Unification Observatory holds a bell-tolling ceremony. In addition, there are the Hwajinpo castle (Kim Il-sung villa), the Lee Seung-man villa, and the maritime museum, so you can enjoy a pleasant trip to an old castle after the festival.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.