[February] Dalmaji Festival in Yanggu
- placeLeports Park, 425, Jeongrim-ri, Yanggu-eup, Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationYanggu Culture and Tourism : (033)480-2251
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
A festival of viewing the full moon in the geographical centre of Korea, with wishes for peace and a good harvest of the year
In celebration of the 15th day of the New Year acceding to the lunar calendar, Dalmaji Festival is to make a wish for peace and a good harvest. There are events, for example, the torch ceremony in the geographical center of Korea, a worship for peaceful reunification and a good harvest, burning straw in sheaves and Jwibulnori. Also, there are some traditional folk game competitions, such as playing Yut, playing Notttari and a tug-of war.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.