[August] Tomatoes Festival in Hwacheon
- placeSachang-ri, Sanae-myeon, Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationHwacheon Tomatoes Festival Committee : (033)440-2911
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Let’s enjoy this fun festival with a ripe red tomato in Hwacheon
Tomato Festival in Hwacheon has been held around the town of Sachang-ri, Sanae-myun, Hwacheon-gun, since 2003. It provides unusual things to see and experience with tomatoes that is a representative of vegetables of Hwacheon, and 10 million people visit to the festival every year. The day before the main event, it has a festival ceremony. During the festival, it has Pungmul with the local residents, a singing contest and a firework. It offers various experience programs with tomatoes, such as tomato zenga, tomato wrestling, tomato sliding and making a tomato sandwich. You can enjoy the performance of professional dance team and army.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.