[October] Myeongseongsan Eulalia Festival in Sanjung Lake
- placeSanjung Lake, 187, Sanjeong-ri, Yeongbuk-myeon, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationPocheon City Culture and Tourism : (031)538-2034
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Myeongseongsan Mountain with the golden silver grass, the beautiful scenery of Sanjung Lake
Myeongseongsan Mountain is famous for mountain climbing for people who want to enjoy the scenery of silver grasses. Sangjeong Lake Myeongseongsan Mountain Eulalia Festival is to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the unspoilt nature of Sanjung Lake and the silver grass habitat. During the festival, there are various performances, contests and international food tastings, and markets for specialities of Pocheon city. The best part of this festival is climbing a mountain with the golden silver grass, and trails connecting from Sanjung Lake to the top of mountain is not difficult to climb to everyone.
Pocheon City, Korea Tourism Organization
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.