[December] Donjanggun Festival of Baegun Valley in Pocheon
- place236-2, Pohwa-ro, Idong-myeon, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationDongjanggun Festival Committee : (031)535-7242
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The white snow land and the icy valley to spend the exciting time with the parents
In midwinter, when the whole world is covered with white snow, Donjanggun Festival of Baegun Valley takes place in Idong-myeon, Pocheon-si. Especially, it is a popular family festival with the exciting winter cultural plays. In time for the winter vacation, it provides children and parents who anticipate a pleasant family trip with a variety of winter programs.
The main experience programs are hare coursing on the snowy hill, sledding in the valley, traditional ice sledding, wood craft, having a bonfire, eating snacks, and ice fishing a trout. Besides, things to see are the over 10m tall ice pillar, an exhibition of paintings and ice sculptures. Also, there are a lot of food, like lunch boxes and many kinds of snacks, and during the festival, you can enjoy the representative food of Pochen City at a low price through the promotion of Idong galbi and Korean beef.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.