[November] Jangdan Bean Festival in Paju
- placeImjingak Square, 177, Imjingak-ro, Munsan-eup, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationPaju City, Agricultural Development Department: (031) 940-5281
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The traditional major producer of beans, a chance to meet Jangdan’s beans
Paju Jangdan-gun is well known as the major producer of beans. Jangdan Baekmok, designated as the first recommended bean variety in Korea in 1913, is a native bean from the area of Jangdan. Since the early 1970s, Tongil Village in the northern restricted civilian area has expanded the cultivation area to start producing beans to recover its reputation. The area of Jangdan has good drainage, soil that is rich in lime and a huge daily temperature range, which are good conditions to produce great quality beans in large quantities. Since Jangdan Beans have good taste and good quality, they are considered the best in Korea. Thus, Paju City holds the Jangdan Bean Festival in November in Injin-gak Square. You can taste the good quality of Paju Jangdan beans and enjoy various events.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.