[Cheorwon] Crane Peace Eco Village
- Address38, Daema-gil, Cheorwon-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCrane Peace Village: (033)455-4398
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
The nest of migratory birds including dynamic cranes and home of Cheorwon Odae Rice
15km northwest of Shincheorwon, Crane Peace Eco Village faces the DMZ that was destroyed in the Korean war and recovered by ex-soldiers. This village ensured by farming during the day and keeping at the night is closed to some security tour attractions such as the memorial tower of the Baengmagoji Battle, Woljeong-ri Station, Labor Party Headquarters and Cheoruisamgak(iron triangle) Observatory. Also this village is in the clean zone designated by the Ministry of Environment and home of Cheorwon Odae Rice. There are some special foods like organic Odae Rice, Baengmagoji oyster mushrooms, Baengmagoji cucumber, Baengmagoji barrenwort and Baengmagoji honey.
Crane Peace Eco Village has a program through which visitors can experience Baengmagoji Odae rice’s whole process of culture and production. Also there are some historical meaningful experience tours such as land mine search experience, which reminds us of the recovery cultivation of the wasteland, a tent experience and military experience. And also you can enjoy programs related to watching ecology in nature such as cranes and eagles, mallard and titmice.
The Ministry of Security and Public Administration, Crane Peace Eco Village
Crane Peace Hall
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.