DMZ Observatory preview
- SourceMinistry of the Interior and Safety
- Running time8 minutes
- PublishedMarch, 2018
The place that has the hope of unification, a touching scene connecting North and South. DMZ Observatory preview.
When you get to the DMZ Observatory, you can meet an unexpected past. The endless barbed wire fence and trees with unknown names, leisurely floating clouds. Everything stopped at that time half a hundred years ago. The northern land surrounded by telescopes is lonely and as quiet as a silent film. The war left traces of an irreversible past.
This feeling is just for a while and you will be amazed by the liveliness of DMZ. The crowds of migratory birds flying up into the sky and a spectacular view of the vast forests that fluttering in the wind is eye-catching. The hope for unification flows smoothly in here.
From the observatory, you can see a vivid scene of a more beautiful DMZ.
In DMZ Observatory, the past, present and future of Korean Peninsula is breathing and living together. Those precious scenes was completely captured by camera.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.