After Hantan-river trekking....
I woke my daugther up because it was time to go Hantan-river trekking.
Oneday, I told my daughter to go trekking with me, but she didn't want to go because of hardiness.
My daughter have a certificate of finishing Kyunggi Pyeonghwa Nurigil.
So, she thought that trekking was easy and boring to her.
I told her that Hantan-river trekking is what we walk on frozen Hantan-river.
She was surprised and agreed with me.
And we went together.
We arrived at Hantan-river. That was frozen.
It was very slippery.
I was ready to go trekking.
Hiking boots, Socks, Hat, Gloves, and so on.
But it was lack.
My friend lended me stick and so on. I thanked a lot.
I took a picture on the Hantan-river.
And I want to finish this trekking well without safety accidents.
I like a hole on the Hantan-river.
In 2016, my friend went trekking with my daughter, so he greeted my dauther.
My daughter liked him very much.
My friend was sick last year, but now good.
I pray to God that my friend is healthy.
Hantan-river is famous with columnar joint.
I felt my country's beauth. So, I took a picture with them.
Hantan-river is long. So I was tired.
We was going together with playing, sitting and eating.
Last, I saw Pyeongchang Olympics a little.
It was great.
My daughter told me that she want to go trekking with her fater.
Last, we visited 'Pyeonghwa Migratory Bird Town'.
That place, we saw cranes.
And we finised trekking.
I want to go continu.
Someday, I want to go trekking over military demarcation line.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.