[Cheorwon] Hantangang River, Hanyeoulgil
- AddressGalmal-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCheorwon-gun Culture & Tourism : (033)450-5151
- HolidaysOpen all year around
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
Walk or run to the way to leave for the nature and history of Cheorwon
Mysterious basalt gorge boasting its scenery in Hantangang River, and there is Hanyeoulgil to walk and run with your family, lovers, and friends. The walk features golden fields with the migrating birds flying over Hantangang River. This walk, the only basalt area of Korea excluding Jeju Island, was chosen as the ‘Culture and Ecology Adventure road with stories’ in 2010. You could see te beautiful view of nature and observe the life of wild flora and fauna at the same time. You can also experience the history of division by the Korean War in this place. The Hanyeoulgil, total of 4.88km in length, takes about 2 hours of round trip. You are able to feel the peer joy of being together with the clean nature of Cheorwon, walking along the course. The course goes from Seungil Park → Seungil Bridge → Goseokjeong → Madang Rock → Songdaeso → Taebong Bridge to Jiktang Falls.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.