[Ongjin] Deokjeokdo Island Bijo Peak
- AddressJin-ri, Deokjeok-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon
- InformationOngjin County Tourism & Culture Department : (032)899-2210
- HolidaysOpen all year around
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
Joyful hiking in an island- Bijo Peak of Deokjeokdo Island which presents you the fun of seeing and walking
There are many hikers as much as swimmers visiting Deokjeokdo Island,which is the biggest isle from the group of Deokjeokdo islands. Guksu Peak, the highest, and Bijo Peak, the next in height, is popular for its secluded and silent mood felt when walking through the full wood. The Bijo Peak hiking course is especially popular for its various sceneries of trees and rocks. Sites like Gamtu Rock and Mangje Peak connected to the Bijo Peak ridgeline also adds up the excitement of mountain climbing. When you stand in the summit of the peak where solemn view that amazes the eyes spreads, the small and big islands of Incheon Sea will be seen in one glance.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.