[Yanggu] Gwangchi Valley
- AddressGaojak-ri, Nam-myeon, Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCulture & Tourism Department of Yangu County : (033)480-2251
- Hours of useAlways available
- HolidaysOpen all year around
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
A clear valley flowing through the deep valley’s of Daeamsan Mountain, an old growth forest for resting
The Gwangchi valley can be found from Yanggu when heading towards Injae on route 31 on the left. The valley flows through the deep valleys of Daeamsan Mountain with plenty of water along with guest houses and delicious carp and trout raw fish and fish soup. Many local and tourist visit the valley in the summer. During the fall, ending visitors walk through the valley that is filled with beautiful autumn leaves. There’s also a Gwangchi recreation forest nearby the valley where you can relax and enjoy the nature.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.