[ChunCheon] Uiamho Lake
- AddressUiam-ri, Sindong-myeon, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
- InformationUiam Dam Office : (033)260-5221
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
An artificial lake made with the Uiam Dam, a popular fishing site among fishing enthusiasts Uiamho
Uiamho is an artificial lake made during the construction of the Uiam Dam in 1967, is located in the mid section of the beautiful Bukhangang River.
However the lake appears to be like a natural lake rather than an artificially constructed lake.
The Uiam Lake has an excellent view fitting the reputation of Chuncheon city being the Lake side city. The Lake has an oval shape of a width of 5km and length of 8km which many fishers visit constantly especially during the early spring until the late fall, best suiting crucian fishing.
People are able to enjoy ice fishing during the winter and lure fishing all year round.
Available (Free parking)
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.