[Hwacheon] Lee Oisoo Literary House
- Address99, Gamseongmaeul-gil, Sangseo-myeon, Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationHwacheon Gamseong Village: (033) 441-1253
- Hours of use- April-September 10:00-17:30
- October-March 10:00-17:00
- HolidaysMonday and Tuesday
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
Beautiful emotions of human and nature, the emotional town, Lee Oisoo Literary House
It is located on Hwacheon-gun Sanseo-myeon Damok-ri, deep in the mountains in Hwacheon. At the end of the winding path, there is the house of the top living writer’s in Korea. You can enjoy Oisoo Lee’s artwork to evoke your artistic sensibility through a wide variety of his activities, such as literature, art, music and broadcasting. A traveler who had visited his studio to have a talk or a meal with him long before is now visiting this house. It consists of his writing room, Mowoldang for visitors, Mowolgyo and Eco-parking lot.
Jo Byungsoo, the architect of this house, intended to offer the chance to positively experience the relationship between mountains and land. Thus, it is not that big and fancy, but it is harmonized with nature. On the 430m-long trail from the parking lot to the house, there are 113 stones carved with poems instead of trees. His poetry and prose in stones gives one a feeling of delight.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.