[Goyang] Aerospace Museum in Korea Aerospace University
- Address76, Hanggongdaehak-ro, Deogyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationAerospace Museum: (02) 300-0466
- Hours of use10:00-17:00 (Last admission at 16:00)
- HolidaysClosed Mondays, legal holidays and the school anniversary of Korea Aerospace University (June 16)
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
Aerospace Museum, with a fertile imagination into an infinite universe
Humans have challenged the unknown world from the earth we live on to the universe. Korea Aerospace University, Aerospace Museum has the different concept than ordinary museums that just display relics and exhibits. This museum is holds experience-oriented space exhibitions to understand space science, and multimedia materials with fresh ideas made by the experts of Korea Aerospace University, which has trained Korean aerospace professionals for 50 years.
An actual aircraft and a jet in the exhibition hall, replica models of an airplane, rocket and satellite, and various materials about astronauts, including a space suit and space food, attract tourists, including adults and students. Visitors can also experience a trip through the universe with the virtual experience center, multimedia center and high-tech flight simulator.
Goyang City, Korea Tourism Organization
Facilities for the disabled
Wheelchair-accessible entrance and restrooms
• Times for guided tours
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.